A new Fallout 4 update is available for download in beta today, February 22nd. Accessible through Steam, update 1.4.124 comes with a list of notable changes:
- Support for add-ons
- Additional art customization added to Workshop:
- Super Mutant clutter including meat totems, meat bags and meat cart
- Raider clutter including raider poles, cages and tents
- Abstract and portrait paintings
- Variety of new signs
- More metal and wood doors variants
These new features accompany “general performance improvements,” as well as a ton of bug fixes. Players eager to play around with the Workshop’s new customization options should be careful to remember the patch hasn’t officially gone live yet, so your individual mileage may vary. For information on how to opt into the beta, Bethesda provides step by step instructions after the patch notes.
Did you download the update, and do you like the new features? Let us know in the comments below.