Square Enix and IO Interactive have announced that episode 2 of Hitman, “Sapienza”, will release on April 26th. In addition, IO have also released a 1.03 update patch for the console versions of Hitman. A patch for the PC version is also coming soon with platform-specific updates.
The 1.03 patch includes the following:
- The Vampire Magician Challenge Pack, which includes 10 new challenges inspired by community play styles. Each challenge will require Agent 47 to wear the Vampire Magician disguise while taking down targets with a variety of different methods.
- Continued improvements to load times, most notably in “The Showstopper” mission.
- Fixed issues with scoring, particularly with an issue that resulted in many players earning a “0 second” time bonus and an incorrect score of “210,000”. Leaderboards will be reset at a later date.
- Server stability and overall connectivity improvements.
- Restoration of missing “Requiem Packs”, which will now be available to choose from the planning screen again.
- General improvements to game stability and fixed crashes.