A new Mass Effect Andromeda update is only a day away, according to a tweet from the game’s producer Michael Gamble. This is welcome news to those of us who were let down by the latest lackluster entry in the Mass Effect franchise. According the Gamble’s tweet, the update is scheduled for release at 10am MDT, which is 9am PST, 12 noon EST, and 5pm BST.
See the tweet for yourself below:
No details are yet available for this new Mass Effect Andromeda update, but back in April, BioWare put out a statement showing us their long-term commitment to improving the base game. Some of their main goals to be addressed over the coming months are listed below:
- More options and variety in the character creator
- Improvements to hair and general appearance for characters
- Ongoing improvements to cinematic scenes and animations
- Improvements to male romance options for Scott Ryder
- Adjustments to conversations with Hainly Abrams
What do you think of BioWare’s continuing commitment to fixing what many people believe was a very flawed game? Is it admirable? Or should it not have even been released with as many issues as it had? Let us know your thoughts in the comments below.